Saturday 12 July 2014

Current favourites

Hey guys! I thought now would be a good time, since June has been and gone and we are rapidly moving through July, to do my 'current favourites'.




(In no particular order)


  • Deodorant: You're probably thinking, bit weird posting about deodorant because lets face it, we all just use any old deodorant, but I'll be honest- it's a good one. I prefer roll on to spray because A) I don't start choking on the really strong, disgusting fumes B) I find it a lot more refreshing! This is the Sure, sensitive (no alcohol!) aloe vera deodorant and it's lovely to apply and really cooling. 

  • Tangle teezer: I don't know how anyone with long thick hair like mine can survive without one of these. It's so gentle on your hair and makes brushing it a lot easier! (Plus the bright pink and green is awesome). 

  • JAM bluetooth speakers: I love this speaker so much, I got it as a gift in May and it's one of the best gadgets I own! Firstly, it's bluetooth so no need to have your phone plugged in (unless you really want to) so you can snapchat to your hearts consent, it's very portable and the sound quality is brilliant. 

  • Clarins Eau Ressourçante: This perfume is so fresh and light, it makes me feel like I have just hopped out of the shower which I love! 

  • Seventeen instant glow: I love this powder currently, if I am wearing very minimal/no makeup I just sweep this onto my cheek bones and I instantly have glowy, slightly bronzed skin. Great summer product! 

  • Black and blue baggy trousers (turkish trousers?) from new look: These are seriously comfy and in fashion too. I love the blue swirly print, it reminds me of henna. These are going to be a summer holiday must have- I can feel it! 

  • Eos lip balm in honey suckle honey dew: This smells so good and the shape is super fun. I have other colours/flavours but I love this one as it's unusual. All the eos lip balms are smooth and moisturising! 

  • Rainbow loom bracelet: Loom bands- everyone wears them! Boys, girls, men and women. So, what's not to like about this rainbow coloured fish tail loom bracelet! 

  • Essie fill the gap: My nails are not in tip-top condition so often when I apply nail polish there are ridges and general unevenness. This is a great base coat and I believe it has also improved the condition of my nails- give it a go!

  • Glass nail file: All I can say is that I much prefer glass/crystal nail file. They don't rip to pieces like I find some normal files do, they give a smooth finish and get the job done quicker. 

  • Frizz ease: My hair frizz is really annoying! My cousin introduced this to me and it is brilliant. I use a small amount before and after straightening my hair and I get a sleek look every time! 


So that's everything then! What are your current favourites? Let me know :) 

As always, keep smiling... you're beautiful! x

No comments:

Post a Comment