Wednesday 9 July 2014

Beauty investments that I don't regret

I think I can speak for everyone- makeup can be SO expensive, we are constantly being told we 'HAVE to have this new palette' or 'these primers are like nothing else' and often we end up spending so much money on things we later regret. But I'm here to give a helping hand and tell you about the things that are worth the splurge!

In no particular order...

The Urban Decay Naked Palette
Yes... I just said it, and so have so many other beauty bloggers. I love it! You can create any neutral/brown look and the shades are gorgeous and blend so well. I only have the first one and I am definitely considering getting 2 & 3.
 
 
Sigma brushes
If a brush is well shaped, soft and doesn't shed- I'm sold. This kit was pricey but so worth it and I feel that brushes are investment we should all make. I'm very pleased with the versatile set I purchased!
Expensive/Quality perfume- Yves Saint Laurent
There is a difference between cheap and expensive perfume and people notice it. Expensive perfumes are structured with various notes that allow it to develop during the day/night. One I like in particular is Manifesto by Yves Saint Laurent. According to the experts...
Heart notes
Sambac Jasmine Absolute, Lily of the Valley Accord, Creamy Accord
Top notes
Bergamot Oil, Blackcurrant Buds Absolute, Crispy Green Accord
Base notes
Cedarwood Heart Oil, Sandalwood Oil, Bourbon Vanilla Absolute CO2, Tonka Bean Absolute
Scent
Floral
Feel
Desirable


 
I hope this was useful!
 
As always... keep smiling, you're beautiful! x
 


No comments:

Post a Comment