Wednesday 9 July 2014

Best of the brand- Benefit

(As you will soon be able to tell) I love benefit and nothing has ever disappointed me so this is going to be very difficult! Don't forget that every week I will be reviewing a brand and picking my top 10 (or 5) products! So, we'll work our way down to the best...


As you can tell, I do love a bit of benefit...

10


Boi-ing concealer in 02

This concealer covers really well and is great to apply on dark circles before applying a highlighting concealer. The colour I purchased is unfortunately a little on the dark side but in the summer it will be perfect. I would recommend warming this product between your fingers before gently patting it on!

9


Ultra plush lipgloss in Fauxmance

This particular colour is a beautiful soft berry and very flattering on pretty much every skin tone. These lipglosses feel so soft on your lips and smell great! The only downside is that they do not last a long time.

8


Cream eyeshadow in Holy Smokes

No need to fear about creating a perfect smoky eye any longer! This makes it so easy, just swipe across the lid to give a slightly shimmery, charcoal wash of colour and apply eyeliner and a highlight. I love the way this makes my eyes look :)

7


Fakeup concealer in 01

I love using this under my eyes to brighten and hydrate the undereye area for a natural look. The only downside is that is sometimes creases and does not last that long.

6


They're real mascara

I know that so many people love this mascara and I love it too! I don't wear it everyday (hence it being number 6 not 1) but the formula and applicator is lovely, be careful not to apply too much as you may get bits on your eyelids and under your eyes!

5


Hello flawless oxygen wow brightening makeup in champagne

This foundation has a nice amount of coverage and very creamy and easy to apply and blend. For me, the colour is every so slightly orange when first applied but to my surprise the tone evened out and looked great after a short while so I was happy enough!

4


Sun beam

I love this highlighter and actually prefer it to high beam as it suits my skin tone more. It is a pretty subtle bronzey/gold colour with shimmer to highlight areas of the face such as cheekbones, brow bone etc and would look amazing in the summer with a bit of a tan!

3


Hoola bronzer

This bronzer is matte, firstly, so is great for contouring, is not too dark so works great on light to medium skin tones and does not make you look orange. It blends well and is a staple for this summer in my opinion! (Plus, the brush included is great!)

2


Stay don't stray in light/medium

Before using this, my eyeshadow never really lasted but most of all, neither did my concealer! I tried a sample of this and was hooked. This stuff is so good if you need makeup to last and NOT crease. It has a slight tint and sets a base for your makeup which I really like, it's smooth and does the job it is supposed to do! Great product.

1


Speed brow in natural

Number one! The reason this is number one is because I couldn't live without it, I use it everyday. There really is nothing fantastically special but it works! It's so quick and easy to use and gives a subtle hint of colour and sets the brows in place ALL DAY!


 
Keep smiling, you're beautiful! x

No comments:

Post a Comment