Saturday 9 March 2013

Fraulein Pro 32 pcs Brush Roll- Review

I was desperatley looking for a brush roll but I was not willing to splash the cash on a set of MAC brushes or another high-end brand. So, I was searching on amazon.co.uk and found a great alternative. The brand name is "fraulein" and ALL the products and various brush rolls are seriously cheap! I read some reviews and decided to purchase the 32 pcs set from their range. I'm glad to say, I am pretty happy I made the purchase at only £11.99.

Quality: The larger face brushes are slighly rough to the skin yet still useable. The brushes do not shed terribly as I thought they might. The main brush that sheds is the large fan brush but even then, it really isn't a big deal at all.

Presentation: Each and every brush came with a plastic wrap and the larger brushes came with a thicker (rubber) casing on them which I advise should be kept to mantain the brushes condition. The "leather" case is black, fake leather which is fine. It doesn't smell amazing but it is not the most important factor after all. The case also comes with two strings to tie it up plus a pocket for each brush and a flap to cover the bristles.

Overall Opinion: I like the wide variety and for that price, it is an outstanding deal. If you are looking for the very very best quality maybe these are not the brushes for you but I think that if you can live with some shedding and possibly not amazing bristle quality (this only applies to the face brushes I think!) and also they need to be given time to soften up and wear in a little, just like if you were to get  new pair of shoes! Give them a shot.


Rating: 7/10 











Keep smiling, you're beautiful! x

No comments:

Post a Comment